2012年5月12日星期六

There’s a Snow Fairy Sparkling in This Shower Gel

Advertisement



Lush Snow Fairy

Yes, add me to the legion of ladies obsessed with Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel, babe. I brought it into the shower with me after my run this morning and could not stop sniffing my mane!

Officially, Lush refers to the scent of this shower gel, which doubles as both a body wash and a shampoo, as sweet vanilla, but it reminds me of a cool cross between Mr. Bubble bubble bath and bananas.

Weird, but it works for me.

Oh, and the fact that it’s a pretty pink with sparkles doesn’t hurt. :)

Like the Lush shower gels I’ve tried in the past, Snow Fairy rinses clean, washes well and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or tight.

Since it’s limited edition and only in town for the holidays, you might want to arrange an introduction to sniff test it sooner than later. A little pricey but oh, so fun.

PRICE: $24.95 for a 16.9-oz. bottle, $16.95 for an 8.4-oz. one and $9.95 for a 3.3-oz. bottle
AVAILABILITY: Available now at Lush stores and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

没有评论:

发表评论