2012年5月1日星期二

Gooooooorilla!

>> Ok,Replica Pit Bull Sunglasses, so I know I'm not known for posting madly iconic pictures a la Jak and Jil namely because I'm distinctly lacking in an eye for composition.  But rather than bunging this pic in a deets piccy post, I thought it deserved a post on its own (ok, I'm also on my way out in about 10 mins...).  Most people will know my utter repugnance for the phrase 'faux-pas' and all its odious conontations and I suppose looking at this pic, some people will be thinking that exact thing.... except yesterday for some reason the Christopher Kane mood was kicking in (perhaps it's something to do with his collection hitting Topshop on Friday...),Replica Holbrook Sunglasses, and not one,coach online outlet store, not two but six of these shirts were floating around the Marc by Marc Jacobs show despite its £250 pricetag...I'll leave these two folks annonymous though some might already have it sussed out already... I rather like the double gorilla roar effect...

IMG_1460

没有评论:

发表评论