2012年8月20日星期一

Looks on Campus- Alex – Yale University

Looks on Campus: Alex – Yale University

faceshot

What is your favorite thing in the entire world, something that you couldn’t do without? “Hmmm. My favorite thing in the entire world is probably the feeling I get when I see something that I think is really beautiful or read something that resonates with me. Consequently, I am probably majoring in art and literature.”

Random fact about yourself? Indulge us. “I’ve been dancing all of my life, mainly ballet. I was part of a small group in my high school and a company outside of school as well. I love dancing! Also, for good luck Louis Vuitton Handbag, I like to pink up pennies when I see them on the street, and occasionally wish on stars.”

tree

What is your favorite thing about college? Any favorite classes at the moment? “The best part about college is the independence I feel. It’s a bit overwhelming sometimes, but it is definitely my favorite part. Favorite class right now is either Game Theory or Basic Drawing.”

You have an entire free day to yourself. What do you do? “I’d probably sleep… and then chill with friends, see a movie, go shopping, take a trip to NYC. The usual.”

Elements of Alex’s Outfit

sleeves

About the sleeves (I thought the pattern/texture contrast was interesting): “I wish I could say I thought about it beforehand, but no. Thanks for noticing, though discount louis vuitton handbags!”

shoes

About the shoes: “It was so rainy outside today – I needed some color in my life Gucci! Plus, they’re comfortable and very functional; I’m not afraid to ruin them. I love the way they contrast with the jacket. Business-casual louis vuitton handbags outlet, you know?”

necklace

About the necklace: “One of my favorites. My Mom made it for me.”

Share Your Thoughts

I love the way that Alex strikes the perfect balance between professional (the blazer, the button-down) and fun (the watch, the shoes, the necklace).? With her necklace, she even throws a bit of sentimentality into the mix. What do you think? Is this a fall ensemble that you could see yourself wearing? Do you rock brightly-colored sneakers on campus? Let us know your thoughts with a comment Coach Outlet Online!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论