2012年4月30日星期一

Poppy Perpendicular

,Nike Air Max 95 Mens

Paolozzi_Wittgenstein_b

>> From Eduardo Paolozzi's Wittgenstein in New York,soccer team jerseys, Holly Fulton has constructed an imaginary NYC for S/S 10 in her head where lines run straight,Nike Air Max 87 Mens, colours are bright and there's plenty of perspex and Swarovski to go round for all.  I've waxed lyrical about the clothes but the accessories (and there's A LOT of them for a young designer...) needed revisiting especially as I was in her showroom today and had the compulsive urge to take all of the bangles and have them going up my arm to construct entire sleeves. 

IMG_0906

IMG_0907

IMG_0904 IMG_0905

 IMG_0911

IMG_0912

IMG_0913 IMG_0914

IMG_0909 IMG_0918

IMG_0915

IMG_0908

They could be the sleeves to this stunner of a showpiece dress...and maybe my neck could take five necklaces at the same time...and maybe I could carry all of the clutches... hell, I'll take it alll... I'd most certainly like to be one of those imaginary guests attending the opening of the Empire State Building...

IMG_0919

没有评论:

发表评论