2013年4月13日星期六

www.cheapoakleysunglassesone.com oakley sunglasses discount msc1233

From September 2091 I return to this space-time, 1992 will soon be over now, a total of more than a year, I have done these things and achievements in the eyes of most people can not be considered quite a results, not a lot of media reports or cheap fake oakleys Tianyuan's when the miracle often is fake oakley sunglasses using the highest frequency vocabulary, indeed from the trading pot thing I Amoy to the pot of gold count to now, Tianyuan company's assets have more than one billion and has offices in the United States, and the Tianyuan 1 and the recent listing of Tianyuan II sales is also very popular, together with Zhang Hailong fake oakley sunglasses day U.S. investment company earnings, Tianyuan Group for the year as a whole the total profit is already quite closed, there would be no reason why I should be satisfied, but I did not think, this is not my insatiable, but I think that the Tianyuan made the did not bring huge changes to their own country, I came to this time and space from my original time and space, it should be said is the opportunity rare, the same token, since God has given me such a great opportunity also means that I should take on more responsibility than others.

Two days time to finally, Lee and I with a kind of unspeakable mood once again came to the cheap oakleys for sale of core laboratory, laboratory and fake oakley sunglasses to go when the temperature of the incubator instructions firmly point to fake oakley sunglasses the set temperature of 30 degrees Celsius, but 40 eight-hour E. coli cultured in the culture tank if there is not the same as what changes? Lee and I felt his heart bang, bang jumping, the teacher may feel that the atmosphere is a bit too heavy, they said the word joke, he said he is like wife when she finished writing love letters and wait for Mrs. reply when, but also as both look forward to and a nervous, Li phrase joke funny laugh, and I feel good about a lot. The incubator door opened fake oakley sunglasses in order one by one, the dishes were taken out, and put them all neatly on the operating table, the last full 100 samples are placed in the experimental operating table and their order and numbering are based on when they distance from the three spheres arranged.

Well, teacher, several samples we do not do, it is estimated that ye are so going children, I am a little discouraged Li said. In fact, Li mood is also not better than me, but to engage in so many years of experiments, a few number of failures, so he ability to withstand failure than I am strong, and he listened to me, raised his head , said to me: the Han Feng ah, you know what? Sometimes for a scientific work, the failure may be more than successful, and oakleys sunglasses cheap there are six samples did not test it, you can be sure the sample test results and ahead we do as ? Not to mention, there the six sample is a sample fake oakley sunglasses can not give it some time, the dawn of perhaps the hundredth inside. Listened to Li, I can not tell what I know what he said, well, then do it.

没有评论:

发表评论