2012年9月10日星期一

Guest Bloggers Wanted

Guest Bloggers Wanted

Advertisement



Guest bloggers wanted

El Hub and I are taking a trip out to Hawaii next month (May 15-25) to visit our family. I’m not sure if you recall, but El Hub’s mother was diagnosed with breast cancer last fall, right around the time of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

I haven’t openly discussed it since mentioning the diagnosis the first time because I haven’t known what to say…

Positive energy

I always knew your thoughts and prayers were with us (and thank you), but I just set my heart and mind on maintaining a positive attitude on the blog here because I felt I needed to focus on something good.

But it feels like time for an update,How Often Do You Clean Your Makeup Brushes-, and I have excellent news. :)

After twin mastectomies (staggered, each one at different times) and three months of brutal chemo therapy, Mom has been issued a clean bill of health.

It looks like she’s going to be alright. :)

Which brings me back to the purpose of this post. I could really use your help while I’m away, and there may be a way in it for you to have some fun.

Guest bloggers wanted

Because I may not have time to post three times/day while we’re there, I’m looking for guest bloggers to do product reviews,How to Look Your BEST in Pictures, product shootouts (comparisons, i.e. Stila Lash Visor vs. MAC Splashproof mascara), makeup looks,Coach Factory Online, tutorials, how tos/tips articles or videos to appear on the blog.

Now for the big question…

Why would you want to guest blog?
  1. Because you’d be doing me a favor. I’ll feel better knowing that the blog is in good hands and that interesting posts are going up on a regular basis if I end up being unable to post as much as I usually do.
  2. It’s FREE advertising. If you have a blog, other website or a business you’d like to promote, you’re looking for ways to get yourself out there. Guest blogging can really help, especially if you’re just starting out. Get yourself out there in front of another 7,cheap coach handbags,000-8,Cheap Jerseys,000 readers/day, and definitely feel free to include links back to your own site!
  3. Try before you buy. Have you thought about starting a blog but weren’t sure if you had anything worthwhile to say? LOL,Cheap NFL Jerseys! Story of my life. Try a guest entry here (I won’t bite!) to see if it’s something you might like to do long term with a blog of your own.
Some ideas to jumpstart the creative process

10 Ways to Wear Red: Looks to Wear with Red Lipstick or Gloss
Why You Should Skip MAC A Rose Romance
My Favorite Makeup Brushes and Why I Heart Them
Improv Beauty: Getting By Without Your Makeup Case
Feeling Blue: A Face of the Day
China Glaze Neon Collection Nail Polish Review
5 Lip Looks for Date Night
My Take on a Classic Smokey Eye

Shoot me an email

MeIf you’re interested, shoot me an email at karen@makeupandbeautyblog.com (or use my contact form) with an overview of your idea. We’ll brainstorm.

No, it does NOT have to be some hugely involved, time-consuming project (seriously, I know you’re busy too). Even just a single product review of something you got from Sephora last week and liked more than you thought you would. All I ask is that it be original and not something you’ve already published someplace else.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. I am ALWAYS looking for guest bloggers,Louis Vuitton International, not just for my trip next month, so contact me if it sounds like something you’d like to try.
down-arrow1
P.P.S. Every so often, I’ll choose a random guest blogger to feature with a custom illustration up in the header of the blog. You know how much I like Photoshop, right? Picture your name in lights, LOL! If you’re looking for attention for your blog or website, the header gets 18,000-20,000 pageviews/day.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论